Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I am going on a summer holiday!!!

In a few days I will be flying to the United States of America for a holiday trip. It will be the first time I am travelling outside my country. I am quite sure it will be a great experience. Ill be staying with my sister who lives there. From a very long time, it was one of my greatest wishes to travel to other countries, be it for work, or for sightseeing. Also, it'll be mah first experience of travelling by an aeroplane.....i havent even been on to domestic flights. These days people have been telling me about how the take off and landing is the most exciting part of a flight and that how you get damn bored sitting on the stupid economy class seat.....that too especially if travel time is more than 15 hours. They tell me that you feel like 'detaching' your ass and keeping it aside. I once teased a friend.....who travelled to delhi in the chair car bogey of the train........the same friend must be laughing it off now.....and i'll have to eat my words. Anyway, about office work, its almost over, have handed it over......I have no reason, to hope, that some people don't suffer because of my leave. Packing is going to be a big issue, reason being that i havent even started yet........same with shopping, underwears being more expensive in USA than they are in India and especially when you have to buy 5 sets of the same. So all in all a fun period of time it is and is hopefully going to be..........

Song playing: We're all going on a summer holiday, no more working for a week or two (Cliff Richards) The song is playing in my mind, in reality, I am writing this post from office where some stupid work is pending!!!

4 comments:

K.C said...

Yenjuoyyyyyyyyyyy !!!

RK said...

thnx thnx!!!

Ravan said...

and plz dont sit there whitewashing with ur hands....

kindly find sum washin machines......

RK said...

feke...!!! wish that comes true