Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Crass, huh?

God help me. I think I am turning into an animal. Its not that I am sprouting horns or anything, its just that, I have become indifferent. I dont care much about people (except a few, of course), I dont care that they dont care about me. I am pretty nasty in my thoughts, 90 out of 100 times and dont quite hesitate to implement them. I dont mind it when people tell me bullshit, I am ready to hear whatever snide comments they pass as long as I get to return the favour. I derive a sadistic pleasure in backtalking, replying with a vengeance, raising my voice and yelling at people.

I frequently misunderstand innocence to stupidity, and thunder down upon those idiots. My vision doesnt let me differentiate between a driver with an 'L' plate or otherwise. I treat them all as equals and give them hell of a time anyway. I dont find old college photos nostalgic and think "What a horrible student I was" ,when I see them. I dont like romantic movies interesting and laugh upon those who watch them. I hate those kiddies song shows on TV and swear at those little twerps. I dont care about what you think about this post.

Crass, huh?

4 comments:

Ravan said...

Had u grown some horns, u wudve been HORNY... which i guess u already are...

But ya, i dont find ol' coll fotos nostalgic either... in fact im very thankful it ended...in 4 yrs... which kinda seemed like 40... and the kiddie shows are quite irritating...

but just sumtimes, try leavin the crassness away... the one-off niceness, will help u appreciate ur crassness, even more !

Anonymous said...

@ravan...
And.... you.....want to give me that last bit of advice?

LOLz.!!!

-ravi

Ravan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ravan said...

Ya,

Only I can tell u this, and u can tell me that...