Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Vrunda

The reason I have not been writing any posts on my blog for quite a few ‘days’ is because I cannot think of anything apart from the person after whom the title of the post is named. Vrunda, the new person in my life. This post is dedicated to her. And I know that I won’t do any justice writing a descriptive post, because words cannot describe her. And ‘Wonderful’ seems to be too small a word for this purpose.
My fiancée’s out for a trip with her college friends. And so I turned back to writing a post on my blog, so that I could somewhat douse my longing for her company. I am, of course, unsuccessful.....my longing only increases, and no matter how much I try to involve myself in my routine, I cannot help but remember her every moment.
A poem for her.....written by me....

Nacheez tum ya zaaleem ek pari,
Is dil ko Tadapaa rahe kyon?,
Kyun yuh khayalon me aakar hamare,
Pathar ko pighala rahi ho?

Dil kehta hai, tumhare saath hi baithe rahe,
Zindagi bhar, zindagi you hi kat jaye,
Pyaar karte karte tumse,
Zindagi kaa sunhera geet gaye.

6 comments:

Buls said...

How romantic.. but I still think you should travel to Pune to pick her up and drop her back

Anonymous said...

@buls..
Ok.

-ravi

vrunda said...

creadit goes to ur simplicity , sicerity n true love dat u wright so cute posts........ U r great coz u dedicated such a nice post to dis Nacheez........thank u!

Anonymous said...

@vrunda...
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Stop it !! I am blushing...:) :)

Ur sooooooooooo nice !!

-ravi

Sandy said...

Awwwww :) :) :)

Durgesh said...

oh..........Good going guys... :)