Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Every day is the baby's day.....


I was hanging around with my friends the other day. Happened to notice a small baby in his fathers arm. The baby was positively cute. It had huge and chubby cheeks which were a nice rosy colour. Its arms were small (obviously) and were plump. His eyes were big and displayed warmth. It had a very innocent but sort of mature expression on its face. I couldnt help but 'coochie coochie' him. When i did that he smiled a mischievous smile and quickly turned away as if daring me to do it again from the direction he had turned his face too. Sometimes I feel that that age is the best. No worries, no tensions or pressures of work or studies or maybe even........ girlfriends (How do i know? I dont have a girlfriend!!! but still i have heard it from my friends who have one!!) Babies just need to eat sleep and shit.......No one minds about the facts that
1) they will have only milk
2) they can sleep all day
3) they can shit and piss anyplace they like
My mom would probably thrash me, if i tell her that i will have only my favourite food everyday, or if i sleep all day......ill pass the third point.
So the baby stage of life is the best. Apart from the above facts you also get a hell lot of publicity, people fuss over you and whenever someone annoys you, you just bawl and have someone come over and fuss over you even more.........Why the hell did i grow up?

No comments: