Monday, December 3, 2007

A perfectly normal and perfect sunday

Yesterday was a sunday. Most people love sundays and the reason is pretty obvious.....its a holiday for all offices at least in mumbai. Ok there may be a few exceptions......some nutters who love to work on sundays...but for others its a 'chillax' day. My sunday typically starts up with me getting up late.....My sunday morning alarm is my moms voice which sounds like the 'bhonga' which goes off at 0900 hrs in mumbai. Next comes the sunday cleanliness drive..........Both my dad and i used to think that company bosses are horrible......now we think better, when it comes to home matters mom is the 'horriblest' boss. On the sunnier side......lunch is always special on sundays at my place.....something different to eat.....courtesy mom who is a fantastic cook.....and she does like to reward our 'hard work' on sundays......After lunch a nice nap......after a bit of novel reading.........In the evenings i hang around with my friends.......maybe play a LAN game in the nearby gaming centre..........After that come home and snoooze some more till black monday arrives.......stupid of me that i posted the above crap on my blog but then i didnt know where to start.....

No comments: