Sunday, August 24, 2008

Do you have photos of your best friends?

Had an 'overnight' stay at my place with my friends yesternight. For the first time in the history of 'nightouts'......I shot a video with my newly aquired handycam. I realised after i watched the video that, somehow...............somehow............i have very few photos with the best of my friends!!
It is ridiculous and strange to actually realise this now, especially when you know that the very same guys have been with you for so many years, been together at these 'nightouts' and during all the evenings when you meet them. Apparently its because we took each others presence for granted and no one really bothered to have a 'best friends group photo'. And we realise it now because a stage has come when every member of the group has taken up their own career path and has to go places for work. Its an ideal farewell gift to a best friend, going to some other place to give him a video CD which has all these memories recorded in it, aint it?
So anyway, I shot a video...........and its come out real funny.........A sincere thanks to 3 of my best friends......KJC, RAA and IAK............for that....
KJC for giving your best facial expressions and beating RAA with that pillow.......which were skillfully captured by my practised Handycam hand....
RAA for throwing in that funny 'BOOO' sound in the dark and his crazy antics behind KJC's back.....
IAK for doing what he does best at 3 am at night outs.............sleepzzzzzz!!! that too in completely odd positions !!!!
YOU GUYS are the best!!!
Wish that some of my other best pals were here at my place too yesternight..........OV, AR, JRS, NNA and MS!!!

No comments: