Monday, October 6, 2008

Life is beautiful when there is laughter all the way......

I often have had these 'laughter' sessions with some of my friends who like me, love to laugh on what seems to be a 'whats so funny?' kind of statement or event. Today as we got along together in the evening......we thought about the great times we had in the past. My friend mentioned that, the way we still laugh at the smallest and the most absurd and ridiculous jokes, might probably make people think that we are being silly, but this very ability of laughing frequently and generally, making people laugh, is a real god given gift. I think he's quite right. Even the thought that we still laugh at the silliest of jokes, which only young kids would find funny makes me feel 'gifted'. Indeed laughing this way, takes away all my pains and relieves all the tensions and all the pressures of life (Do not misunderstand the word 'pressures' in this context). The feeling of elation and emotional 'High' that you feel after you have laughed ur guts out is unmatched!!! There are times, when people ask me........are you always like that? Do you always laugh that way? Or are you trying to cover up any deep hidden emotions? And the answer goes.........Yes, I do cover up deep hidden emotions at times, by laughing out.....and at such times laughter is the greatest let out for me......it does a hell lot good to you than any other means of venting out emotions......At other times, there are no hidden emotions, I just laugh. Many a times, I have hurt other's feelings by laughing and have'nt even realised it till they told me so.

As another of my friends had once told me...........Laughter is a free gift ......You dont have to pay a price for it...............nor do you have to pay any taxes!!!

3 comments:

K.C said...

hasne se pet (tummy) bhi saaf hota hai naa ??? Lolzz :D happy dussehra !!

RK said...

huh? pet saaf bhi hota hai....because the constant compression created by the abdominal muscles when they contract on laughing,helps to push the diaphragm inwards and helps in bowel movement......hahahahaha!!!
Does that answer ur question?

RK said...

happy dasara, KC.....kiski pooja ki?