Friday, June 19, 2009

The love song and the hate song.

The following poem is for two people of opposite sex who have just fallen in love with each other:

Smile, her smile so bright,
She lit up my heart like a thousand lights.

She isnt so beautiful, she isnt so fair,
For me she's the one
who's so rare.

I'll fight for her, I'd die for her
I'd give my everything away..
I'd be with her, I'll care for her,
I'd think about her night and day !

Her hair so long,
A voice like a song,
Eyes like a dear,
Baby, come here, come here
Be my love, be my love !!


The following poem is for two people of opposite sex who have just started hating each other:

She looks at me like a hawk,
I wish I could give, give her a sock.

She isnt so beautiful, nor is she fair,
Yet I dunno how I liked this horrible mare.


I'd fight with her, I'd die for sure,
I'll lose my sanity and peace,
I cannot live with her, I have no cure,
Will I live, or will i cease?


She looks like a witch,
The stupid bitch,
My long lost love,
my long lost love !!

**************************Disclaimer*****************************************
This post does not bear any resemblance / relation with any two persons living or dead (natural causes or due to each other) It is completely in good humour and shall not be taken seriously. This disclaimer serves a notice that the poem is bound to be nasty to some extra sensitive types !!
****************************************************************************

4 comments:

Ravan said...

HAhahaahhaahahhahahahahah !!!!!

Bloody damn brilliant !!!

Did u make it urself ??? (Both?)

RK said...

ya....made them both myself...
Thot of writing the love song first..and was halfway before I realised that its not me....to only write a love song...so I wrote the hate song....

Ravan said...

kya baat hai... luv song vagerah aaj kal !!!

Anonymous said...

@ Muttz...
lol Waah waah wah..

Mutly Ghalib :D

K.C