Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sex kara aani slim raha

Well actually, it started of with someone sending an email; you know, one of those regular forward stuff. Now, I believe that there are a very few people who would actually 'read' a very descriptive sort of email in office, atleast, apart from that involving office work. For example, no one likes to read a long love story and no one wants too much information on how xyz achieved his goals inspite of being a pauper earlier. The main reason: People dont have time. An ideal 'office fwd email' would be one which contains pictures, or some good jokes or good cartoon strips etc. Pictures can be scanned through quickly, good jokes can refresh a worn-out mind and good cartoon strips do the same. Rarely is a descriptive type of email interesting.
Coming to the point, I once received an email, which was descriptive. It was good, I read it and I am sure it must have been read by all. The reason for this irony was that it was related to one of the most hottest topics in this whole world.......sex.
The subject line was: Sex kara aani slim raha (this was in marathi, the english translation would be, "Have sex and stay slim"). Now apparently, it was marked to quite a few people, mainly we people who are young and bachelors. Apart from this it was also marked to some seniors in office due the fact that they are the 'cool' sort of people whom other people dont mind sending such emails !!! Now there was this one senior SSS, who must be around 36-38 yrs of age. The mail was forwarded to him. I had read the mail and found it amusing. I smiled and moved on to my work. After some time, our department head came to pick up some of his printouts from the common printer which is kept on a table just a few places away where I sit. Now, the HOD has a habit of cleaning out the mess from the printer out tray (He hates it when people just keep their printouts lying on the tray.) So as usual he was checking all the stuff, and telling people off for leaving their printouts lying around. Suddenly he stopped and pulled out a paper from the bunch of papers he was holding in his hand. I saw the flash of a grin pass on his face. He handed me a printout. I thought that maybe I had forgotten about collecting it from the printer. I was about to say sorry when he laughed and said, "Its not yours, hand it over to SSS when he comes back to his place, and tell him that I picked it up from the tray" (SSS sits just a place ahead of me and had probably gone to the loo at that time !!).
I looked at the printout and realised that SSS had given a printout of the email subject lined 'sex kara aani slim raha' !!!! (The name of the person who gives the printout appears on the top of the email !!!). I laughed a lot secretly but somehow managed to keep a perfectly straight face when I handed him over the printout and told him that the HOD picked it up from the tray !! As he turned away to face his PC, I saw his ears turn red....

1 comment:

Ravan said...

Hahahaha!!!

SSS IS a phenomenon by himself !!!