Friday, August 21, 2009

The smiling face of muthu.

A few years ago a friend of mine explained to me the concept of positive energies and negative energies in people. Although I didnt exactly 'rubbish' or 'balderdash' his theory, I didnt quite give it a second thought or rather, listened to him in an offhanded sort of way. After all belief is different for different people and freedom of expression means anyone can say whatever he / she believes. But these days, I have actually started observing that a living person does 'radiate' positive or negative energies. Also, I think that a smiling face or the ability to smile or laugh a lot imparts a person with positive energies. (This is my opinion and I know a lot may find it stupid or highly biased.)
One of my investment consultants is such, that the day I decided to invest my money through his agency, I couldnt help thinking that he wouldnt lose my money or couldnt help thinking that he would always give me the correct advice as to which investment schemes to put my money in or where not to put it. The investment agent's name is muthu and he has a smiling face.
Same is the case with one of my friends, who has a smiling face. You cant help but trust such people.
One of my seniors in office, doesnt laugh a lot or smile, but still encourages people and never creates bad vibrations. I have this feeling of 'he's always there to solve the problems which I cannot handle.' (Although, I havent had such problems till date !!)
Another of my seniors, is the boring type, slow and the 'always complaining' types. I feel 'ill' when I am in his company.

Point of saying all this is (without the greatest of examples.) that there are some people who are very positive and have a 'we'll take care of everything that comes our way' attitude towards life. Hence, they are always generally happy and keep radiating this positivity, the mere reason being that the positive energy is a projection of our 'general happiness'.
Dont worry, be happy.

4 comments:

Ravan said...

Hagreed...

2 questions

1. whos that frnd of urs who's got a smiling face... is it Roy O' Bannin ?

2. who told u abt +ve n -ve energies?

K.C said...

hmph... i tht u wer one of those ppl Mutlax

Anonymous said...

@ravan.
the friend is indeed roy o bannin..but I thought of you and KC when I wrote the post. The way we have smiling faces. Roy...he has a permanent one.
-ve energies ke baare mein tune hi bataya.

@mysterio.
I try to be.

-ravi

Saurabh Gupta said...

smile.al.d.way :)