Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentines day.

As if I have'nt had enough of bad times currently, ebay sent me one of their regular update emails with the following subject line.....'Get free gifts for yourself this Valentine's'. The more I try to forget that stupid day when everyone has someone to gift something to.......the more I get reminded of it by these stoopid mails. I mean how can you remind someone so harshly....by saying......get free gifts for yourself on valentine's?
But then I thought, its indeed a great idea.....I mean what the heck.....who wants a girlfriend anyway......I love myself and I'll get myself a gift on valentine's day.

Boo to ebay and hurrah to ebay !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAAAARD M, WE LUV THEE...

PLZ. ACCEPT GIFTS FROM US ON VALENTINES DAY!!!


- RAVAN

Buls said...

Lol...

K.C said...

i lov ya too lord M ....
@ K.C