Saturday, January 5, 2008

Engineering years ki poems

Aaah…those 4 years of my engineering……..It was a time when I went through a lot of disappointments and failures….The only time in my life when the poet in me raised its head…..Two of the poems I composed at that time……(they r not that good……but then I was a total failure at that time…..so those poems are bound to be total nonsense…..anyway those poems express my feelings!) I wrote the first poem( Kidhar aa gaya hu main?) in my second year of engineering...when i felt totally hopeless......due to my KTs and other things. The second poem(Yun hi chala chal rahi) composed was at the time of the fourth and final year when the hopelessness had reached a saturation and i had started thinking....what more worse could happen than this?


Kidhar aa gaya hu main?
Bhatak raha hu in raasto par kab se,
Musafir hu yaaro,
Engineering ke us safar me,

Akeli hai yeh rahe,
Akeli hai yeh baahe,
Akela hu main yaaro,
Engineering ke is safar me,

Naa koi manzil hai,
Naa hai koi humrahi,
Naa kisi ka gum hai,
Naa hai koi khushi,

Kis baat ka hai hume intezaar,
Yeh baat kyaa hai, hume nahi maloom hai, mere yaar,
Phir bhi nikla hu in anjaani raho par,
Musafir hu yaaro
Engineering ke is safar me.




Yunhi chala chal rahi
Rukna nahi, Thakna nahi,
Raahi tu kabhi jhukna nahi,
Har raat ke baad ek savera hai,
Har savere me naya ujiyala hai,
Kabhi dar lage to, ishwar ka naam lena,
Himmat rakhna,
Aur aage kadam badhana.

No comments: