Friday, September 5, 2008

Lets get drunk? No way!!!

There is one more thing which pisses me off. I dont quite oppose the idea of having 'daaru' , but then for some people its a 'let off'. They drink when they are emotionally upset. They'll go on harping about, how a large quantity liquor will give them a 'kick' and make them feel normal again and drive away all their worries. In my opinion this opinion of theirs is nothing more than 'bullshit'. Some feel like drinking when they are elated....theyll go on like.....i am feeling elated......its a reason to celebrate......lets have daaru!!! Then there are these types who'll get absolutely 'drunk' which leaves them weaving to and fro. In the end there are always friends who'll leave them home or who'll take care of their sorry state!!!
I dont say that i'm a saint.....i have tried all varieties of 'hard drinks'....but then for none of the reasons stated above and neither have i got drunk anytime and had my friends leave me home!!!
There will always be people who wont quite agree with me or with any of my above opinions.......so what? I dont give a damn!!!

No comments: