Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cleanliness mania..

Ever wondered whom to blame for, your mom's cranky and ever paranoid nature, at certain times? Blame it all on house cleaning and keeping. Its otherwise, hard for me to worry about that tiny speck of dirt on the table, or shoes kept out of their fixed position in the shoe cabinet, or the slightly tilted photoframe hanging on the wall, or the teensy weensy black spot on the white refridgerator !!! However, since the time I am 'home alone', I find myself stepping in mom's shoes of crankiness. I often find myself telling my friends, who come home, that they shouldnt throw their shoes around the place, keep the newspapers in a neat pile or things like that.

The reason being is that whoever does the house cleaning feels the 'pain' when someone jeopardizes the neatness or the orderliness with which things are maintained.

Then of course, the levels of fanatism and tolerance in terms of home cleanliness and tidiness for different people are different.

2 comments:

Buls said...

Hahahahaha!!! You are becoming a cranky, nagging wife. Good for you.

Ravan said...

Only sum1 who ACTUALLY cleans the house wud feel the pain...

So true man, so true...