Sunday, March 29, 2009

Then and now...

On the lines of the last post, i tag all readers of my blog to take this one....

The nickname mom gave me as a kid...?
Goondoba.

The nickname I have now...from mom, friends and colleagues?
Goondoba, muttz and RC respectively.

Any one thing I never understood as a kid?
How a computer works?

Any one thing which I dont understand now?
How does my home PC work despite all the viruses it contains.

Any one thing I loved doing as a kid?
Playing cricket.

Any one thing which I love doing now?
Playing counter-strike, cricket, writing blog etc.

Any one thing which I hated as a kid?
Studying.

Any one thing which I hate now?
Working.

Any one thing I heard dad say many times when I was a kid?
I dont understand your mom.

Any one thing I hear dad say often now?
I never really understood your mom !!!

Any one thing which you did not understand about women as a kid?
Why they dont have mustaches while men do.

Any one thing which you did not understand about women now?
I dont understand anything about women till now, except why they dont have mustaches.

Any one thing you dreamed of as a kid?
Of becoming a pilot.

Any one thing you dream of now?
Of being the king of this world.

Hence I reach the conclusion that more or less everything is the same as it was when I was a kid. Or to put it in a better way............I am still a kid at heart !!!!



No comments: