Friday, September 18, 2009

bhagwan deta hai to chapar phad kar

For the past one month, I get the feeling that I aint having a very good time. As in, I am not in the right state of mind. The feeling had swelled, this week. For the past month, I havent been in the best of my health, aint getting any good work in office, I have had a lot of run-ins with people around me, have yelled at two or three people, had disagreements with another two or three, bribed one against my own wishes, have been caught by the traffic police for breaking the driving-with-helmet law, have heard things from people, about me which I wouldnt like to hear or which I am hurt to hear them. It is said that 'bhagwan deta hai to chappar phad kar.' True, I am forced to say. I havent even been able to fix a tubelight which is not working at home !!! Downhill they say. I'd say this is a dive !!! Today, the realisation has hit me......that I am feeling frustrated from a few days. Not a big problem, of course. I am sure all of us have these 'downslide' times and they could be much horribler than what I've been through, as some of us might feel.
Tommorow is another day. And things couldnt get worse, could they? If they do, I'd know the times are continuing. If not they'll be good.

P.S: My granny fractured her wrist when we were visiting the birla temple at alibaug. I had taken them to the temple. It was my idea. Not that I blame myself for that of course. But it just makes the list of unlucky events in the course of the past month longer. (But then, my granny argues saying that, it was lucky that she didnt fracture her leg !!! She would have lost her mobility then !!! At least she's able to move around !!!)

9 comments:

Ravan said...

i guess bhagwan chhappar phaad ke deta hai is a term used for blessings or growth... porsperity in abundance!

not really used for negative items !

RK said...

yeah....correct...
But somehow....I was forcibly reminded of that phrase...
Chapar phad kar sukh aur chapar phad kar dukh....

Buls said...

Chill.. good times are in store for all Geminis. The tide will turn

Anonymous said...

@buls.
Is that so?
Thanks for giving that piece of horoscopic info...
That should uplift my spirits more !!!

-ravi

K.C said...

i suggest ... one peg of Vodka with Chilled Appy Fizz... & Friends.. & chicken lollypop..

It always helps !!

@K.c

Ravan said...

@ Mysterio - Ahem...! The last time i recall u having vodka, it was the last 2 pegs NEAT... without adding any of the Appy fizz on the table... And u neatly finished my drink too!

Anu said...

Hey bro, time for you to get married....hahahahah

Anonymous said...

@anu tai...

Ya...another stroke of bad luck...
that you read this post of all the other nice ones!!!

anyway....kimu's photos are very nice....I put up some comments on them...

-ravi

Ravan said...

@ Anu tai - Did the title and subsequent details of bad luck inside the post, remind you that Ravi needs to get married ?