Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Unfocus and Focus.

So why is it that I havent written for sometime now? I asked myself and told my friend over email chat that I probably should write something, just to keep my thoughts posted and for the sake of my readers' (a very few of those actually) entertainment.
We had a 'big email chain' discussion over this. He told me that I probably have gotten into some sort of 'writer's block' where I fail to express myself.
Maybe, I am simply too tired of writing, as I write hundreds of official emails a day, being a team leader and co-ordinator on my job now.
Maybe its just that I am physically tired at 10 o'clock at night when I usually update my blog. But I dismissed all these cases. There cannot be a writer's block for loss of expression, as I am watching a lot of Frasier these days and the sophisticated talk of the Crane brothers only makes you want to throw heavy words and sentences and what better way to do it than to write a post? !! And then of the official mails which I write, even if I write real good explanatory emails, most of them are wasted anyway, because our client takes great pride in ignoring my emails !! And physical tiredness is non existent for me...I am proud to say that I am never really tired. You could wake me up at 3 am in the morning and take me for a jog and I could still manage it (as long as I want to do it !!)

Then came a different angle....were my posts only a way to pour out all my feelings onto 'The black and white'? Since the time I got married, the frequency of my posts became lesser and lesser. Was it because I am in love...so much so that I cannot see beyond being with my wife for as much time as possible, without chasing other things? Is it possible as R suggested that with a life so content, why do I need to write at all?
Does it mean that I am so satisfied with my life right now, that I cannot raise any questions, any topics? Am I so blinded by love, that all I can see is my girl (wife) and not observe and analyze the sometimes frustrating, sometimes amusing, sometimes surprising incidents that take place. Am I so focussed in love that I cannot focus on other topics?

I tried to tell my wife this....but she thinks I am just throwing a line to her !!
R thinks I shouldnt tell her while playing computer games, but the truth is I see her eye to eye while throwing these 'lines'. Anyway, I hope I write more after this post. Unfocus on love a bit and focus a bit on writing for sometime will be the key...and it wont be easy !!

2 comments:

Ravan said...

Its ok, some things should happen with ease. They'll come into focus effortlessly, when the time is right!

Anonymous said...

Agree with Ravan.. maybe blogging isnt ready for you yet.. there will be a point when you'll be so bored at work that you might end up writing a blog there;)

-Abhilash