Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy holi!!!

Wishing readers of this blog…..a very happy and colourful holi (a bit late I guess but its ok)!!! Didn’t exactly ‘play’ holi this year….chilled out at home….did some work….and relaxed. Watched the children of our neighbourhood play, though and wished that my friends would come for holi too. They didn’t turn up.I was a bit annoyed with them !!! All thanks to some rubbish reasons such as we are ‘grown ups’ now and so playing holi isnt fun anymore (What ???? Yeah one of my friends told me that once in recent times..!!!) and the ‘sensitive’ skins that develop rashes……Anyway……a big BOOO to those who have these views and don’t play holi….!!! Holi is fun as long as it is played within the limits of…….hygiene and decency…….So once again wishing everyone a very happy and colourful holi!!!

No comments: