Thursday, May 8, 2008

THE BLACK PEARL


Dear Blog,
I have a confession to make. I’ll not beat around the bush…. just tell it to you straight away. I think I am in love. I have never felt the same. Everytime I see her, my heart starts beating the conga rhythm. All other things come to a standstill. She comes in my dreams. All those dreams in which I ‘ride’ her all day…..I can hear her ‘sound’ so sweet and ‘purring’ like a well oiled machine……Her eyes shine in the dark……and her ears glow brightly………Her body is curvaceous and sleek and she’s black in colour….In fact a sexy metallic black in colour…..Her backside is ‘well designed’ and her ‘asshole’ is big and it smokes…..I get a lot of jealous stares from other guys……but then I don’t care as long as they don’t come in our way……I have even given her a pet name…..’THE BLACK PEARL’
Dear blog, hope you have, till now, understood that I am talking about my newly bought motorbike……. Hahahaha!!

No comments: