Monday, May 26, 2008

The hair dryer....

Orkut scrap to my sister: When are you coming here?
Sister’s reply scrap: Oh ur missing me already?
My reply scrap: No. The foreign chocolates’ stock is over.
Sister scrap: You little devil…..You could have atleast said that you are missing me and then gone on to the topic of chocolates?
My reply: Hehehehehe!!! I am a straightforward guy!!!

My elder sister came to India a few days back. We had a lot of fun for 4-5 days after which she went to stay with her in laws. One day,

Sister: R, do you have a hair dryer?
Me: Yes, I stand near the window. The breeze helps.
Sister: Stupid nut….Give me a hair dryer. And by the way, I had one which I kept here before leaving for the states. Give me that one, right now.
Me: Ok ok….don’t look at me that way, you scare me!!!
Sister (gives me a ‘friendly’ punch): Cmon get it bozo!!!
Me: I will have to find it. I dunno where I kept it.
Sister: But I had kept it in my cupboard. Did you use it? You don’t dry your hair with the hair dryer right? You stand by the window don’t you?
Me: I’ll find it, don’t worry, ok?
Sister: Quick, quick, be snappy. Otherwise……
Me: Otherwise your hair’ll dry off by itself, isn’t it? Hehehehe!!!
Sister: Shut up and search.
Me (Finally finding it after half an hour): Found it!!!!
Sister: Great, where was it?
Me: In the shoe cupboard…
Sister: What was it doing there?
Me: I just remembered……. I used it for drying my shoes!!!

4 comments:

K.C said...

lol... dats Innovative !!

RK said...

ya...besides it had no other use....its like using hairpin to pull out earwax...!!!

Ravan said...

Hahahaha...

Necessity is the mother of invention........

RK said...

of course using some of the alternatives is never safe......like using a balloon as a condom!!!