Monday, May 5, 2008

Boredom to eternity.....

Sitting in my office typing this post.........getting totally bored.......feeling royally trapped and been staring at zombies who are working overtime.......Behind me are two stupid nutters who are discussing on the top of their voices something about killing their clients.......wish i could join them .....but then i have other clients to murder........even the hum of the window ACs is getting on my nerves........i just looked into a mirror and am looking like a banshee without her wail......my only source of timepass is food....which arrived late thanks to the canteen fellow who burnt my toast......i wont give him money even if he begs for it........the idiotic office boy just punched my papers on the wrong side....and on top of that he dropped them and made it worse by not organizing the papers page wise...........Thank god the canteen fellow brought me my coffee......atleast itll help me keep awake........

No comments: