Monday, December 28, 2009

2010 New year resolutions.

This year wasnt great. I mean....yes, I did have a gala time home alone for four months (My sister was due in april) and then seeing my cute little niece.
Apart from that nothing great....no appraisals in our company. Working under a bad boss. Lots of problems towards the end of the project which brought me and my boss under a very bad light....me getting all the blame, trapped in the net of bad higher management. On top of everything.....a new educational course application being rejected (However, I was super confident that it would be !!!) All in all, a bad year in terms of profession, good in terms of personal.

A new year resolution....
Find objectives. At this point, I am suffering from a 'lack of objective' scenario. Its objective which keeps a man going. Lack of it, demotivates him. Apart from this, the other resolutions remain.....enjoy, travel and see more places (for holidays, of course !!)
No other personal resolutions.

5 comments:

Ravan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ravan said...

Ya, mebbe we're suddenly stagnating on all fronts...

Anonymous said...

Lack of objectives is certainly an unhealthy position to be in...In reference to ur last line @ No other personal resolutions..

I think if we dissassociate personal lifes from ourselves , we are likely to be having a dearth of objectives..

Anyways Gudluck in finding ur objectives and Happy new yr Mutlee !!

@K.C

Jani said...

Was watching wake up sid the other day. Can't say you would find objective after watching that but worth a try :)

RK said...

@ravan
mebbe....

@anonymous...
how can you dissociate personal life from yourself?

@jani....
ya ....I am gonna watch that soon...
just for fun...