Sunday, December 13, 2009

Absurd conversation.

A female colleague and male one and me ....having a conversation. Lets call female colleague as FC and male colleague as MC and me as Me (obviously.....who'd call me as you?)

FC: My uncle bought some model of pulsar.
Me: Well, pulsar is a model name.
FC: No. There are four types of pulsar.
MC: Well ya, thats true. There are four types of pulsar bikes
FC to me: See, I told you.
MC: But still pulsar is the name of a bike model. Bajaj is the name of the manufacturer.
Me: Ya. So its bajaj pulsar.
FC to me and MC: Ya. Whatever.....

MC shaking his head in utter exasperation. His heart is mortally wounded, when someone talks so carelessly about bikes and cars.

FC to both of us: It has electric start.
MC: So?
FC: So what? Other bikes have only kick starts. Only my activa has an electric start.
MC: Which world do you live in, huh? Most bikes have kick starts these days.
FC: Ya, ok....Mr. Know-it-all.
MC: What? You didnt know?
FC: No I didnt. Anyway, you should know. You own a pulsar. I know that.
MC: I knew these things before I had one.
FC: Anyway, I will find out which bike my uncle has really bought (????!!!!).
MC: Ok.
FC after some days: My uncle bought a bajaj passion plus.
Me: Bajaj passion plus.....This some kind of new bike you invented?
FC: See, now I have told you the manufacturer as well as the model name. I am certainly right this time.
MC and Me: God save this stupid creature.
FC: What did you guys say?
MC and Me: Forget it.
Absurd conversation?

2 comments:

Ravan said...

Bastidsssss.... Why u callin me MC??? :P

Hahahaha, and to think of it, the passion plus is not even a pulsar, not even a 150 cc minimum, hell its not even a bajaj... its a 135 cc hero honda!

K.C said...

PASSION PLUS IS A NEW CHILD BORN ! lol,...

weird conversation...
Btwn ron , neone cud hav known it was u... irrespective of MC..TC.. or KC...

mebbe muttz means to say smthin to U :P