Saturday, November 8, 2008

Appreciation

I have learnt that appreciation should not be taken seriously most of the times.

I have learnt that appreciation is measured in words and also in 'kind'.

I have learnt that true appreciation is hard to come by.

I have learnt that it is good to appreciate true efforts.

I have learnt that it is useless to expect the same.

I have learnt that there is a very thin dividing line between appreciation and flattery.

I have learnt to admire people who can realise and appreciate.

I have learnt that there are a lot of people who expect to be appreciated but do not do the same themselves.

I have learnt that appreciation is the positive outlook of life.

I have learnt that over a period of time......humility and appreciation have a relation........a humble man is rarely appreciated........

I have learnt that even god does not get a 100% appreciation vote!!!