Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Trouble usually finds me...

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." 
Harry Potter says to his friend Hermione Granger, when the latter asks him to be more careful and not to go looking for trouble. 

It seems strange that I find that the above statement is many a times true for me as well. No one wants to go looking for trouble, usually (unless you are trouble happy or something) But it seems to find them. I wont kid anyone.......By nature, I am a very sweet person (Cough, and smirk all you want, all those ye who know me, but that is how I am) but then I do get these reckless moods at times when I am totally off my character!!! Even then, I feel, that everyone gets these moods....maybe some people are reckless by nature and even then do not get into trouble.   

No comments: