Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TV at its best.

Was watching 'The wonder years' today. Must say it was a great series. Had watched it when it used to be aired on Star Plus (Star Plus of those days was a 100 times better and a 1000 times watchable, all mothers would disagree!!!). The best part about the series was that you could relate your own feelings and incidents to those that were a part of Kevin Arnold's life (A bit different, as I didnt have a pretty girlfriend like 'Winnie Cooper'!!!). So I remember being glued to the television with my sister who loved the series as much as I did.

Another one was 'Full House' in which characters like DJ, Stephenie, cute little michelle, their father (played by Bob Saget), Joey, Jesse and Rebecca (Wow!!) provided us with the family entertainment.

I am a fan of FRIENDS. Dont need to say much about it. Almost every average teenager or adult who watches TV must have watched FRIENDS. Joey Tribianni was my favourite character in it.

Apart from this i remember watching cartoon series like He-man, Centurions, Johny Quest, Speed Racer, Ducktales, Talespin. There was also a series which used to be aired on DD. It was called 'Giant Robot'.

Among hindi ones......Dekh bhai dekh and Zabaan Sambhal ke.

And if there is something I would always enjoy watching..........it would be 'Tom and Jerry'..............it defeats all!!!

No comments: