Sunday, January 25, 2009

A century of posts.....100 POSTS!!!

With this post........I celebrate my 100th post...........nothing great, of course. Just thought I should mark it.......its been a place where I have opened all my memories or rubbish thoughts and have managed to get a few readers (They are my friends, only three or four of them, maybe !! However absurd, ridiculous, faltu, stupid, ill humored, disgusting, pakau the posts might have been to them, they have politely told me that they like some of my posts on the blog !!! So a special thanks to their unending endurance!!!)

Sometimes it is difficult to express your thoughts by telling them to someone close to you, Sometimes there is no one close to you, to express your thoughts to, Sometimes your most sincere of expressions mean nothing to anyone but yourself, Sometimes you are uncertain whether to express certain thoughts to someone or not!!!

At such times....I blog........ironically out comes something which is something totally unrelated to the subject on my mind !!!!

5 comments:

Ravan said...

Lord M....

We LUVVVVVVVVV YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lord M...
U rock !!
Ur da best...

echo ravann... we love u !!
@k,c

RK said...

i lub u too guyz....!!!

Buls said...

Nice to see you guys so much in love with each other...
Ravi, congrats on the century... hope you reach many more

RK said...

@ booger....

Thanks....