Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shit happens.

Shit happens. That is what happened today. I would'nt say the day was one of those 'miserable days' when nothing goes right but then there are days when you wish that particular events would go right or 'wouldnt go at all' (wouldnt happen) , but, unfortunately, they go bad. Started off with the usual stuff.....my boss blaming me for all the shit thats been happening in his professional life. But, this was, of course, a perfectly normal start to a day......nothing unusual. Then I started filing some important office documents. I started sorting the stuff and then removed some papers which were old. I kept these papers separately and later tore the 'pile' of old papers........... or so I thought.........coz later, I realized to my dismay that I had torn some of the latest documents. A lot of time was wasted in getting copies of the new documents and ultimately I had wasted more time on the task than I actually should have.

A few hours later a friend of mine called up from abroad. Unfortunately we couldnt hear each other because of bad mobile network transmission. I couldnt call up my friend again...coz I changed my sim card recently and the ISD gets activated after 15 days of purchase. I couldnt call up from office because casual ISD calls are not permitted. I could have called from an ISD booth, now that I think about it...........but anyway.......I was too lazy to get my ass to go an ISD booth and I forgot to call up from home!!!

A friend of mine was supposed to go on a 'date'.......with a girl who was his childhood friend but whom he was meeting after a long time...... the girl didnt come alone..... but brought her niece along. He didnt have a problem with that and although he did say......that they chatted like old friends.........I am sure he must have been a 'bit' disappointed when he heard it from her on the phone that she was bringing her niece along!!!

I met a school classmate after a long time. He has newly joined our gym. I know I might sound a bit of a meany saying this, but.............HE WAS THE LAST PERSON ON THIS PLANET I WOULD HAVE WANTED TO MEET !!!! I tried to avoid him, but my gym is quite small and there arent many people around at the time I do my workout. I think I'll have to change my gym timings from now on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fack ... my sympathies...
whos in da gymm ?>
@K.C

RK said...

gayson dsouza

Ravan said...

IT WAS NOT A DATE !!!!!

Just a meet up with old frnds types!!!

RK said...

so ravan....u do agree that it was a disappointment that someone else came up with her? since u havent mentioned anything abt it?