Monday, February 2, 2009

My dreams and my present.

I had dreamt of becoming a pilot................ended up playing Microsoft flight simulator 2002.


I had dreamt of becoming a dancer...........was picked up only once for a dance program in my primary school days..........unfortunately the dance program got cancelled because my partner and three others fell ill.


I had dreamt of becoming an archeologist..........dug up a hole in the compound lawn area, only to hit the underground piping which unfortunately sprang a leak.


I had dreamt of becoming a singer.....had a wonderful voice when I was younger.............then my voice broke......and i began to croak.


I had dreamt of becoming a local train driver........at least they get to stand conveniently in the local train !!

I had dreamt of becoming a famous actor...........but everyone used to tell me ........dont act smart.

I had dreamt of becoming a comedian.........but sentences like the last one made me a PJ KING.

I had dreamt of building a fast and a reliable PC which would never crash and never be infected by viruses...........I had realised it then and there itself that it was just a dream!!!!

3 comments:

K.C said...

hmm , well ur a gr8 person... had u dreamt about bein one ??

RK said...

i am touched.......thats all i can say....a sincere thank you very much.

Ravan said...

Awwwwwwwww

Chhhoooo Chweeeeeet !!!!