Thursday, February 5, 2009

'Part' is parcel of the game of life.

There are people who come and go in your life. Yet of those, there are special ones, who leave a permanent mark in your memories, which you carry on throughout your life. Parting with them drives an arrow through your heart, and yet you learn to live with it, wishing for the other person's happiness and prosperity, wishing the world for him. Later sometime, those memories come back to you, and you find yourself willing that things should have been different. Still the past cannot be changed.
I know I ain't any good at writing this sort of stuff. I would just like to dedicate this post to one of my best friends, who had many special ones come and go in his life.......Hes had his failures, and downs. In fact, hes had so much of the parting stuff, that he swears he could write a book on it!! Inspite of all this, he is a perfectly normal person. I wish him all the best in his life.