Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's and Ballantine's

Oh, the day would be so fine,

If I had a valentine,

More brightly the sun would shine,

The night would be divine,

and we would, under the candle, wine and dine.

Oh the day would be so fine.

Oh the day would be so fine,

If I had a ballantine's,

EVERYTHING would seem so divine,

Even if I could'nt walk in a straight line.

This post is a sure sign,

that I am full of ballantine's.

So I leave you readers, to read this poor poem and whine,

and wish you all a happy Valentine's !!!

P.P.S (Poem Post script): I have made poems before but none were this bad, I think. In case of those poor dingalings who dont know what Ballantine's is.........the above poem is worst for them.

5 comments:

K.C said...

happy valentines... Lub u !!

and da ppoem too... u will hav a pretty valentine soon !!

RK said...

yayaya........may ur prediction come true.....!!!

Buls said...

Happy Valentine's... nice poem even though I don't know what Ballantine's is.

@Mysterio: How gay

RK said...

@buls..
Thank u for the wishes and wishing u the same....Hope u enjoyed the day !!

Ballantine's is a Scotch Whiskey brand.

Ravan said...

HAHAHAHAHA....

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!