Monday, May 25, 2009

Winning

I played and I lost,
But never a regret there was.
Coz somewhere in my heart,
I knew that I had taken part.

But tommorow's another day,
I know I'll find a way,
I'll reach for the far,
And beat the stars,
And shine like the sun,
And feel like the one.


As kids we were told that participation in any competition was important rather than brooding over the results.
I dont think so.....I beg to differ now. Winning is important. How to win is something which has to be learnt. And that comes when you actually participate in the competition and lose. You lose and you learn. What you learn helps you to win. It helps to brood over what went wrong. It doesnt help to just participate. Nobody gives a shit if you participate. You have to participate to build your own experiences.
(What have I written? Does it even make sense?)

3 comments:

Ravan said...

Bravo Amigo !!!

It does make sense !!!

Anonymous said...

sounds Ambitious...
gudluck :)
@K.c

RK said...

thank u thank u both of u....
wishing u the same !!!